As we update, improve and expand the Programs, this policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing the Organization website or this Application or otherwise using the Programs, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of any personal information that you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the programs that we or our partners run.
The Organization respects the privacy of the users of the Programs and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Organization is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
- INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE ORGANISATION
- INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS
When you register on the website, Application and for the Programs, we may ask that you provide basic contact Information such as your name, sex, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests and email address etc.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with us.
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED/ TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION
To improve the responsiveness of the “Application” for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our partners may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via website, Application or Programs though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
- INFORMATION USE BY THE COMPANY
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Programs and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain program(s) or utility(ies), we may require your contact address as well. All required information is Program dependent and the Organisation may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Programs and for developing new programs. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, etc.).
Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.
In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Application, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Application to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of filing your Application. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
When you register with the Application or Programs, we contact you from time to time about updating your personal information to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
- INFORMATION SHARING
The Organization shares User information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- UPDATES / CHANGES
- QUESTIONS / GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms can be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with an electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- a) Identification of the information provided by you;
- b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- c) Your address, telephone number or email address;
- d) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
The Organization shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed to any non-designated person in this regard.