Futurepreneurs Challenges 2019
Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (GAME) and Facebook India are excited to launch the FUTUREPRENEURS GRAND CHALLENGE for Bangalore. Futurepreneurs has been created to inspire college students and young working professionals towards entrepreneurship.
As part of participating in the challenge, college students and young working professionals are required to identify women entrepreneurs across four sectors with exciting and inspiring backgrounds who have overcome odds and challenges to get their businesses running.
These sectors are:
- Food and Beverage (such as running a cafe or bakers, providing home-cooked or pre packaged meals, sells jams, pickle and other products online or through a store)
- Education (specifically those running one or more playschool or creche)
- Beauty & Wellness (such as running a parlour, salon, providing home based services or selling beauty & wellness products through stores or online)
- Vocational Training (specifically in beauty & wellness such as skilling beauticians, etc)
From having none to 20 employees, the woman entrepreneur can be anyone who runs her business from her home or through a storefront, caters to businesses or individual customers, sells products or provides services.
The top ten (10) highest scoring Entries will receive a “Grand Prize,” and the next ninety (90) highest scoring Entries will receive a “Runner-Up Prize,” both of which are described below.
Each Grand Prize consists of the following components that will either be awarded only to the Entrant, only to the Entrepreneur, or to both, as described below:
- Each Entrant (college student / working professional) and Entrepreneur will be invited to an awards ceremony, which will take place between 15th – 25th February 2020 in Bangalore (Karnataka, India) and felicitated by successful women entrepreneurs & policy makers in Bangalore.
- Each winning Entrant will receive a cash prize of Indian Rupees 10,000
- Each Entrepreneur will be eligible to participate in a Facebook-sponsored program including mentoring and digital marketing and in the Bangalore mass entrepreneurs’ pilot and mentoring by GAME
- Entrants will be invited to participate in an entrepreneurship workshop featuring successful entrepreneurs in Bangalore.
Each Runner-Up Prize consists of the following components:
- Each Entrepreneur will be eligible to participate in a Facebook-sponsored program including mentoring and digital marketing and in the Bangalore mass entrepreneurs’ pilot and mentoring by GAME Entrants will be invited to participate in an entrepreneurship workshop featuring successful entrepreneurs in Bangalore.
Applications have been open since 14 October 2019 at 00:01:00 a.m. IST and may be found at the following URL , and the last day to submit an Application is 28th February 2020 at 23:59:00 pm IST.
Entrants need to fill in the Registration Form to confirm participation. You must complete the Registration Form in one sitting. You can go to the url mentioned above and will be redirected to a form. The entrants must have atleast one active facebook or instagram account that needs to be mentioned in the application form.
Please read the complete Rules & Regulations of the Futurepreneurs Grand Challenge 2019 before filling the Application Form.
The evaluation of the Grand Challenge will be done in two stages by a Panel of Jury. The Grand Challenge will use the following criteria to determine the top 10 Grand Prize winners & the other 90 Runner-up prize winners
- Story of the Woman Mass Entrepreneur (70%)
- Product or process offering (Micro-Innovation/s) (30%)
*Verification proof of the business is compulsory. This can be done by taking a photograph of the entrepreneur in the business premises or listing on any credible online food site or registration of business.
Note: Please read the complete Rules & Regulations of the Futurepreneurs Grand Challenge 2019. At any stage, if an entrant is found to violating the Official Rules of the Grand Challenge, they will be disqualified without any further notice.
Campus Out Reach Partners
to be announced soon
to be announced soon
Launch: 14th October 2019
Deadline for Applications: 28th February 2019
Release of Results: 15th March 2020
Award Ceremony: Between 15th and 25th March 2020